Collaboration can make the difference between a school district where the status quo reigns supreme and one where enthusiasm abounds and continuous improvement can be expected. This interactive workshop focuses on videoconferencing strategies to develop a learning community where all models of collaboration are evident:
- Classroom to classroom for student collaboration.
- Classroom to the community for authentic student learning.
- Teacher to teacher for sharing instructional strategies, developing curriculum, lesson planning, and examining student work collaboratively.
- School to school for sharing ideas, professional development, and innovative projects.
- Administrators to other administrators and central office to develop consistent and highly effective policies and procedures.