Access to FREE Professional Development … From Your Computer
Interact with experts in the fields of collaborative learning, educational trends, distance learning, and technology. CILC’s live Spotlight Sessions are:
- available to those registered on www.cilc.org. To register is free.
- presented in a webinar format. What is a Webinar?
- On Demand and accessible to those with Premium Service to make your experience more than a one time event!
New Spotlight Sessions Coming Soon!
- Sessions are limited to 100 participants.
- Purchase CILC Premium Service today for access to all On Demand Spotlights!
For more information and to suggest topics and speakers for future spotlight sessions, contact Tonia Carriger at 317-231-6526.
What Others are Saying
"Thank you for such an informative webinar, my fellow teachers and I were "newbies" to the online seminar idea and are hooked!"
Participant from David Gordon's session: Meeting the Needs of Children with Chronic Health Conditions-In and Out of the Hospital
"The best intro to vc course on the planet."
Participant from Doug Meyer's session: Tips for Integrating Videoconferencing into your Classroom: An Introduction
“Great ideas and resources I will implement. Usually webinars seem too long. I wish this one could have kept going.”
Participant from Wes Fryer’s Spotlight Session on Quick Victories for Blended Learning
“It gave me some ideas on making the learning authentic/providing hooks. I struggle for ideas on how to do that, but gained some valuable ideas from the presentation to help move me forward in this area.”
Participant from Bev Mattocks and Monica Cougan’s Spotlight session on Student Engagement: Real World Projects – Rich in 21st Century Skills