- Transportation of the Future
- Investigating Community Issues Related to New State Highway Route
- Linking Art, Literature, and Mathematics to Help Solve Transportation Challenge
- Helping Shape the Future of Bus Services
- Impact and Challenges of Rural Water Pollution
- Improving Lake Coastal Waters – Community Centered Science Inquiry
- Brownfields: Students Engage in Comprehensive Land-Use Planning
- Conserving Our Earth’s Resources
Student Created Content
To learn more about the impact of these collaborative projects, read the following executive summary: CILC Vistas (projects) and their Impact on Student, Teachers, and Communities.
If you are interested in the development or support of a project please contact Tonia Carriger at 317-231-6526.