A PIN (personal identification number) is necessary to request a connection with a content provider on www.cilc.org.
If your organization is new to www.cilc.org, register and get your PIN now.
Benefits of a PIN
- Allows requesting of content provider program connections on www.cilc.org
- Lists your videoconferencing organization in the drop down box of requesting organizations.
- Posts your videoconferencing organization in CILC's International Videoconferencing Site Directory
If you are the Site Coordinator, how do you find your PIN?
- Log into www.cilc.org
- Click on "Go to MYCILC.ORG"
- In the box on the right entitled Site Scheduler, click on "What's My PIN?"
- For further help, call Tom Stevens at 866-302-CILC (2452)
Benefits of requesting programs on cilc.org
- Access to Site Schedulers tools found in MyCILC.org
Learn more about these tools through the webinar, Empowering the Site Coordinator.
Participation for your educators in the "Star and Thumbs UP" program rating system. Those involved in a program complete emailed evaluations which the website translates to generate ratings for qualifying programs.
= Rated exceptional by educators
= Recommended by at least 75% of participating educators. For actual percentage, mouse over thumb next to program title.