This award, presented annually, is based on teacher evaluations submitted through the CILC website and recognizes outstanding performance by a professional development provider.
Congratulations to the recipients for 2011-2012 school year!
Recipients (average score 2.8-3.00)
- Brad Tassell
- Cleveland Museum of Art
- McMillen Center for Health Education
- Muskingum Valley Educational Service Center
- NORT2H-Northern Ohio Research & Training Technology Hub
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Wesley Fryer
Honorable Mention (average score 2.60-2.79)
- Digital Journey-Howie DiBlasi
- Eaton International Consulting Inc.
- SOITA Learning Technologies
- WVIZ/PBS ideastream
- Must be a current professional development provider on the CILC website.
- Must have a minimum of three program requests.
- The averaged score for all program evaluations for the year must be 2.80 or higher out of a possible 3 to be a recipient and 2.60-2.79 to receive honorable mention.
Each school year, the scores of ALL program evaluations for each professional development provider are averaged based on 7 questions which are:
- was knowledgeable about the content.
- was engaging.
- was engaging.
- was applicable to professional growth.
- aligned to presenter's stated objectives.
- contained strategies that will impact student learning.
- will impact my teaching.
Each question has a numerical value and drives the CILC Pinnacle Award.
For more information, contact Tonia Carriger at 317-231-6526.
Check out the recipients for the CILC Pinnacle Award for Content Providers.