All supplies included in kit for pre-lab, video conference, and post-lab.
1. Investigate our five senses and how they keep us safe.
2. Learn about the functions of the muscular, skeletal, circulatory, respiratory, and nervous systems through hands-on activities.
3. Explore ways to keep your amazing body happy and healthy.
1. Students will describe the five senses and how they are linked to the nervous system.
2. Students will investigate the functions of different systems in our bodies.
3. Students will determine the importance of and ways to make healthy choices.
Meets Next Generation Science Standards
Meets Missouri Learning Standards