1. An activity to show that the body and mind work together during learning.
2. Description and demonstration of neurons
3. Visual demonstration of the three main areas of the brain
4. Explanation of various learning styles using activities
5. Discover ways to boost brain power
1. State two benefits of doing brain exercises
2. Identify various parts of the nervous system
3. List two reasons why staying physically fit is also good for the brain
4. List three keys to staying healthy
5. Demonstrate the functions of the two halves of the brain
6. Demonstrate at least two ways to enhance the learning of facts
US National Health Education Standards: 1,5,6,7,8.
Visit mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Visit mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to Indiana Academic Standards for Health and Wellness.