1. This program begins with research questions.
2. We then address those questions in a PowerPoint presentation.
3. Participants have a guided question & answer session
The participant will:
- develop an appreciation for developed parts of the world outside of Europe and the Americas
- engage in a discussion about commercial development
- develop an appreciation for new architecture
- explore the political realities of developing and developed countries
CHOOSING AND EVALUATING A RANGE OF SUBJECT MATTER, SYMBOLS, AND IDEAS