Here is a brief outline of this program:
2. Student questioning and interaction
3. Literature selection is read for student enjoyment
4. Student brainstorming activity
5. Experiment Time!
6. Dude Be Nice!
As a result of this interactive lesson, students will:
1. look at many different aspects of kindness, citizenship with specific attention to respect
2. explore the importance of fair play, sportsmanship, and respecting the rights and opinions of others and their environment
NT.K-12.4 TECHNOLOGY COMMUNICATION TOOLS
Students use telecommunications to collaborate, publish, and interact with peers, experts, and other audiences.
Students use a variety of media and formats to communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences.
NL-ENG.K-12.4 COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Students adjust their use of spoken, written, and visual language (e.g., conventions, style, vocabulary) to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and for different purposes.
NL-ENG.K-12.12 APPLYING LANGUAGE SKILLS
Students use spoken, written, and visual language to accomplish their own purposes (e.g., for learning, enjoyment, persuasion, and the exchange of information).