1. Program starts with introduction and what will happen in the program.
2. There is a short quiz about their knowledge of bats.
3. Classification and Life History
4. What makes bats unique.
5. How the students can help bats.
6. Same short quiz to determine retention of information.
7. Questions and goodbye.
Learn predators of bats.
Explore what make a bat unique.
Understand what they can do to help bats.
Find out true facts about bats.
NS.K-4.3 Life Science
all students should develop understanding of:
The characteristics of organisms
Life cycles of organisms
Organisms and environments
NS.5-8.3 Life Science
all students should develop understanding
•Structure and function in living systems
•Reproduction and heredity
•Regulation and behavior
•Populations and ecosystems
•Diversity and adaptations of organisms
Common Core State Standards are currently under review in the State of Michigan.