1. Presenter will introduce 3 common states of matter: solids, liquids, and gases.
2. Presenter will demonstrate an example of a chemical change.
3. Participants will use their materials and follow along with 2 hands-on science activities.
4. Time is allowed for questions and answers.
The students will be able to:
1. identify the three states of matter (solids, liquids, and gases)
2. explain physical vs. chemical changes
3. complete 2 chemical reactions
All of our lesson plans are written in accordance with Ohio State Academic Standards.
K.PS.1, 1.PS.1, 3.PS.1, 3.PS.2, 4.PS.1, 4.PS.2, 6.PS.1, 6.PS.2