1. Welcome and introduction to program.
2. Discuss animal noises and why they need to make noises - communication!
3. Do an activity together regarding animal calls.
At all times, questions are welcome!
At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
1. Identify different animal calls.
2. Explain 2 reasons why animals may make noise.
NGSS: 1-LS1-2 (LS1.B), 2-LS4-1 (LS4.D)
MO GLES: K.LS1.C.1, 1.LS3.A.1, K.ESS3.A.1,
MO ELGS: IV-B.1(PK)b, IV-B.1(PK)d-g, IV-C.1(PK)a, IV-C.1(PK)c, IV-C.2(PK)a, IV-C.2(PK)c, IV-C.2(PK)a, IV-C.2(PK)d, VI-A.1(PK)a, VI-A.1(PK)b, VI-A.4(PK)d, VI-B.1(PK)b, VI-B.2(PK)a, VI-B.2(PK)b, VI-B.2(PK)c, VI-B.4(PK)d