1. The program begins with a brief introduction and overview.
2. We will then provide a virtual tour of the Museum.
3. We will discuss the process by which artifacts are obtained.
4. We will discuss the process by which Hall of Famers are elected.
5. A question-and-answer session with the students will take place.
The participant will learn about why a baseball museum exists and why certain artifacts are important.
The participant will better understand the Hall of Fame's process by which artifacts are obtained and accessioned.
The participant will have a good understanding of how the Hall of Fame's election process works.
Students will learn about the processes of a history-based museum.
New York State
Students will observe artifacts and understand their historical significance in telling stories and re-living history.