1. Introduction Instructors and Museum in Abilene, Texas
2. Students learn the major countries involved in WWII.
3. Students learn who the political and military leaders of each country were, as well as how each nation's style government affected their participation.
4. Students learn about the alliances made to defeat the Axis threat and the benefits of teamwork.
5. Students will see artifacts and other primary sources used during WWII.
Students will have an understanding of which countries were the primary players during WWII.
Students will understand how different leaders and their government styles play a role in WWII.
NSS-USH.5-12.8 ERA 8;THE GREAT DEPRESSION AND WORLD WAR II(1929-1945)
TEKS 113.41:7 History. The student understands the domestic and international impact of U.S. participation in World War II