You let us know two or three programs you may be interested in learning more about and we will present highlights from those programs. We will give information about scheduling and cost. You will also learn how we will present to your students in an interactive manner. The Magic of McMillen session is FREE.
1. List the requirements for being employed as a health educator.
2. State that programs have written objectives and outlines
3. State that programs align with National Health Education standards as well as Indiana Health and Wellness standards.
4. State that programs use the senses, interactive activities, and multiple learning strategies to impact students of all ages
5. List that programs are age specific and are designed to be practical.
6. Programs can be taught for K-12 students as well as adults and senior adults.
7. Give three facts about McMillen Health programs.
All McMillen Health programs align to the US National Health and Wellness Standards.
All McMillen Health education programs align to both Indiana Health and Wellness Standards and the US National Health and Wellness Standards.