. This program begins by introducing the term pollinators; what they do and who they are.
2. Discover a unique feature that are inherited by some pollinators.
3. Discover how pollinators communicate.
4. Explore how we can help protect pollinators.
• Students will be able to explain one action they can do at home to help pollinators.
• Students will be able to provide examples of at least two pollinators.
• Students will be able to discuss some unique traits inherited by pollinators to help them in their daily activities.
1-LS1-1 From Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes
(LS1.D: Information Processing)
2-LS2-2 Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy and Dynamics
(LS2.A: Interdependent Relationships in Ecosystems)
3-LS3-1 Heredity: Inheritance and Variation of Traits
(LS3.B: Variation of Traits)