1. The program begins with a general discussion about community.
2. . Students identify different things located in their community.
3 -Students then begin to build their individual 3D community models.
4 - Using images, students compare and contrast communities from the past to the present communities.
- examine a large 3D model of a community.
- learn about and discuss the concept of community.
- describe their communities and identify things located there.
- create an individual 3D community model.
- compare and contrast past communities with contemporary communities.
California History-Social Science:
K.4., K.6., K.6.3.,1.2., 1.2.1., 1.2.2., 1.4, 1.4.2., 2.2