1. Students identify Greece on a world map and different geographical features.
2. Students learn about ancient Greek vessels.
3. Students are challenged to build their own model of the parthenon. The Museum educator will show students an example model and give them directions on how to build their own at home or in the classroom.
1. Students will learn about the history and culture of ancient Greece.
2. Students will learn about ancient Greek sailing vessels.
3. Students will explore the importance of water to ancient civilizations.
Virginia History ( 2015):
3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7