1. Technology & citizenship : when, where, how
2. Digital Citizenship: definition with 9 elements
3.. "3 C's of Digital Citizenship" - #1 Appropriate Content
A. Personal Information
B. Privacy Settings
4. "3 C's of Digital Citizenship" - #2 Appropriate Conduct
A. Cyber Bullying
C. Social Media
5. "3 C's of Digital Citizenship" - #3 Appropriate Contact
6. Consequences and digital footprint
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Define digital citizenship as the correct and responsible use of technology
2. Understand basic digital rights and responsibilities of appropriate content, conduct, and contact.
3. Recognize that all digital actions on their “digital billboard” are public and permanent
Standard 1 Students will comprehend concepts related to health promotion and disease prevention to enhance health.
Standard 2 Students will analyze the influence of family, peers, culture, media, technology, and other factors on health behaviors.
Standard 3 Students will demonstrate the ability to access valid information, products, and services to enhance health.
Standard 4 Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
Standard 5 Students will demonstrate the ability to use decision-making skills to enhance health.
Pennsylvania Health, Safety, & Physical Education
3.4.5 B1, B3, B4