1. Flirting with Boundaries Activity
2. Sexual Harassment (with scenarios)
3. Who decides?
4. Types: physical, verbal, visual, written/cyber (with activity)
5. Sexual Harassment in School
6. Steps to Help: stop, document, report, address, follow through
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Define sexual harassment as one-sided, unwanted/unwelcomed attention of a sexual nature
2. Identify types of sexual harassment behaviors including: physical, verbal, visual, and written
3. Explain ways to properly handle sexual harassment situations
Standard 1 Students will comprehend concepts related to health promotion and disease prevention to enhance health.
Standard 2 Students will analyze the influence of family, peers, culture, media, technology, and other factors on health behaviors.
Standard 4 Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
Standard 5 Students will demonstrate the ability to use decision-making skills to enhance health.
Standard 7 Students will demonstrate the ability to practice health-enhancing behaviors and avoid or reduce health risks.
Pennsylvania Health, Safety, & Physical Education
10.1.9 Concepts of Health, A Factors that Impact Development (relationships)