1) Watch a short and comical skit of "Pickle" trying to survive out in the wild with no supplies!
2) Meet three animal ambassadors and make observations about how they use their adaptations to survive.
1) Students should be able to define adaptation.
2) Students should be able to list some of the adaptations from the animals we meet during the program.
3) Students should be able to observe wildlife and make observations about the adaptations of the animals.
LS4B 3-5 -- Natural selection
LS4C K-2 -- Adaptation3.LS4.C