1. Technology & citizenship : when, where, how
2. Digital Citizenship: definition with 9 elements
3.. "3 C's of Digital Citizenship" - #1 Appropriate Content
A. Personal Information
B. Privacy Settings
4. "3 C's of Digital Citizenship" - #2 Appropriate Conduct
A. Cyber Bullying
C. Social Media
5. "3 C's of Digital Citizenship" - #1 Appropriate Contact
6. Consequences and digital footprint
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Define digital citizenship as the appropriate & effective use of technology in order to engage in society
2. Understand digital rights and responsibilities of appropriate content (including privacy/security and news/media literacy), conduct, and contact.
3. Recognize the open/everlasting nature and potential consequences of all digital actions that make up their “digital identity”
Standard 1 Students will comprehend concepts related to health promotion and disease prevention to enhance health.
Standard 2 Students will analyze the influence of family, peers, culture, media, technology, and other factors on health behaviors.
Standard 3 Students will demonstrate the ability to access valid information, products, and services to enhance health.
Standard 4 Students will demonstrate the ability to use interpersonal communication skills to enhance health and avoid or reduce health risks.
Standard 5 Students will demonstrate the ability to use decision-making skills to enhance health.
Pennsylvania Health, Safety, & Physical Education
3.4.12 A, B, C, D, E