1. Meet & Greet
3. Wellness Check-in: Zones of Emotions
4. Video Vignette: After Class, Sunny is Bored & Lonely
5. Sunny’s Emotions: Ask Sunny
6. Online Classes as Communities
7. Team Dynamics in Online Communities
8. Video Vignette: Sunny is Part of an Online Team
9. Sunny’s Emotions: Ask Sunny
10. Wellness Check-in & Summary: Emotions & Online Communities
- Compare & contrast online & offline communities.
- Identify feelings related to online communities.
- Explore strategies for building a supportive community through team dynamics in online and hybrid classes.
2a Students cultivate and manage their digital identity and reputation and are aware of the permanence of their actions in the digital world.
Students articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes.
Students build networks and customize their learning environments in ways that support the learning process.
Students use digital tools to connect with learners from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, engaging with them in ways that broaden mutual understanding and learning.
Students contribute constructively to project teams, assuming various roles and responsibilities to work effectively toward a common goal.