1. Meet & Greet
3. Wellness Check-in: Zones of Emotions
4. Video Vignette: Raz Made a Mistake
5. Raz’s Emotions: Ask Raz
6. Sorting: Is it safe?
7. Asking for Help
8. Video Vignette: Raz Asks for Help
9. Raz’s Emotions: Ask Raz
1. Sort safe and unsafe internet behavior.
2. Compare & contrast scenarios of internet safety.
3. Identify feelings related to internet safety.
2b Students engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology, including social interactions online or when using networked devices.
1.2.d Students manage their personal data to maintain digital privacy and security and are aware of data-collection technology used to track their navigation online.
1.3.d Students build knowledge by actively exploring real-world issues and problems, developing ideas and theories and pursuing answers and solutions.