1. Meet & Greet
3. Wellness Check-in: Zones of Emotions
4. Video Vignette: Olive is Overwhelmed
5. Olives Emotions: Ask Olive
6. Physical & Emotional Effects of Screen Time
7. Balancing Strategies
8. Video Vignette: Olive is Balanced
9. Olive’s Emotions: Ask Olive
10. Wellness Check-in & Summary: Emotions & Technology Balance
1. List ways that they use technology.
2. Determine appropriate amount of time to spend with technology each day.
3. Identify feelings related to technology use.
4. Explore strategies for balancing technology use.
2b Students engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology, including social interactions online or when using devices.
Students articulate and set personal learning goals, develop strategies leveraging technology to achieve them and reflect on the learning process itself to improve learning outcomes.
Students build knowledge by actively exploring real-world issues and problems, developing ideas and theories and pursuing answers and solutions.