1. Presenter will introduce the concept of matter and its 3 states.
2. Participants will watch several demonstrations illustrating the properties of matter.
3. Time is allowed for questions and answers.
The students will be able to:
1. identify the three states of matter
2. explain physical changes and chemical changes, as well as chemical reactions
All of our lesson plans are written in accordance with Ohio State Academic Standards.
K.PS.1, 1.PS.1, 3.PS.1, 3.PS.2, 4.PS.1, 4.PS.2, 6.PS.1, 6.PS.2