1. Participants will learn about drinking water and hydration.
2. Participants will learn about foods and healthy eating.
3. Presenter will lead participants through fun exercises to get their bodies moving.
4. Time is allowed for questions and answers.
The students will be able to:
1. understand the importance of hydration
2. understand the importance of healthy eating
3. get their bodies moving with fun exercises
All of our lesson plans are written in accordance with Ohio State Academic Standards.
Kindergarten Ohio Common Core Standards
Cognitive Development and General Knowledge
Number Sense, Number Relationships and Operations, Algebra (Group and Catego-rize), Measurement and Data, Government (Civic Participation Skills), Science Inquiry and Application (Inquiry), Physical Science, Life Science
Physical Well-being and Motor Development
Motor Development (Large Muscle: Balance and Coordination), Physical Well-being (Body Awareness, Physical Activity, Nutrition)