1) The program should start with a viewing of the park's movie ahead of time
2) Park staff member will share about the reasons why a North Carolinian would decide to become a Loyalist or Patriot
3) They will then transition to talking about the differences between the minutemen and militia among the Patriot forces at Moores Creek.
4) Staff member will then conduct a historic weapons demonstration
5) Time is allowed for questions.
-Students will be able to know the differences between the Loyalists and Patriots
-Students will also be able to know the difference between militiamen and minutemen
-Students will have a better understanding as to why certain groups of North Carolinians joined with either the loyalists or patriots.
I.1.5 Identify evidence that draws information from multiple perspectives.
I.1.8 Construct responses to supporting and opposing perspectives supported