All virtual workshops can be tailored to fit your normal class period. Up to four consecutive virtual workshops can be facilitated in one day.
1. Hello from the Penn Museum
2. Brief overview of archaeology, anthropology, and artifacts
3. Introduction to ancient Egyptian history
4. Virtual Visitors choose the path between: Pharaohs or Mummification
5. Closely investigate artifacts related to history of government and belief systems
6. Finishing with questions and answer potion
How will close study of artifacts related to ancient systems of government and beliefs reveal more information about the history of ancient Egypt?
1. Strengthen observation and reasoning skills through guided objects analysis
2. Develop their vocabulary
3. Make connection between ancient and modern societal practices
21st century skills
-Learning and Innovation Skills
-Information, Media and Technology Skills
Contact Outreach Programs Manager