1. This program begins with a brief overview of female anatomy
2. Then participants will learn about menstrual cycle
3. We discuss menstrual products and how to properly dispose of them
4. Participants will learn the proper use of hygiene products
5. We discuss female body parts and how to properly take care of them
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Adults will recognize proper hygiene habits for everyday care and washing.
2. Adults will list proper supplies to use during menstruation.
3. Adults will demonstrate proper ways to dispose of sanitation supplies
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.