1. This program begins with going through the four keys to staying healthy.
2. We then discuss what alcohol is.
3. We talk about the effects alcohol has on the body.
4. Then we go through what happens if someone has too much alcohol and how that effects all parts of the body.
5. Lastly we discuss saying “NO” to drugs.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Name the four Keys to Staying Healthy- Healthy Eating, Exercise, Sleep, Happiness.
2. Identify at least one harmful effect of alcohol abuse.
3. Demonstrate an effective drug refusal technique.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.