1. This program begins with a discussion on personal space and relationships.
2. We then discuss consent.
3. We watch a video illustrating what proper consent looks like in a healthy relationship.
4. Participants do a public or private activity sort.
5. Time is allowed for questions and answers.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Identify the “private parts” of the male and female body.
2. Distinguish the difference between appropriate and inappropriate touch.
3. Learn about consent and reporting.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 5, 6, 7
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.