1. This program begins with a discussion on what private
information is and why it is important to protect it
2. Then participants learn what types of information are
3. We discuss situations where it is not ok to share
information and ones that are ok
4. Participants engage in an exercise to determine who
can be trusted to give personal information to and who
it would not.
5. Participants will learn about social media with regards
to personal information
1. Identify trusted adults.
2. Identify appropriate vs. inappropriate people to share
3. List three types of confidential information that should not
be shared with strangers.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.