1. This program begins with a discussion on the importance of securing the home
2. Then participants will learn about reducing clutter and keeping things picked up
3. We discuss fire prevention
4. Participants will learn how to use appliances and electrical cords
5. We discuss the use of nightlights and fall prevention
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. List safe practices at home to promote security during the day and night.
2. Describe importance of securing home.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 5, 6, 7.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.