1. This program begins with a detailed discussion about
consent, what it is and is not
2. Then participants learn about the anatomy of biological
males and females
3. We discuss what sexual intercourse and abstinence are
4. Then we cover some birth control options
5. Participants will learn about proper hygiene
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Adults will identify genitals for both male and female.
2. Adults will identify the process of sexual intercourse.
3. Adults will identify who to ask to request proper
contraceptives for sexual activity.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.