1. Introduction to the Museum
2. Review how the War Ends in Europe
3. Analyze the next 5 years in Europe and discuss how the Continent is rebuilt.
4. Review how the War ends in Japan
5. Analyze the next 5 years in Japan and how they rebuild
Students will gain a general understanding of how the war ends in Europe and Japan. Students will then be able to explain how the world began rebuilding after the war. Students will gain the knowledge of the transitioning years into the Cold War Era. Students will be able to connect what is learned in the program to how it shaped the world during the Cold War Era
NSS-USH.5-12.8 ERA 8: THE GREAT DEPRESSION AND WORLD WAR II (1929-1945)
NSS-USH.5-12.9 ERA 9: POSTWAR UNITED STATES (1945 TO EARLY 1970s)