1. The program will open with introduction to staff and an assessment of the participants for prior knowledge of the Casper Army Air Base.
2. Lesson will begin with aid of PowerPoint to showcase history and life on the Casper Army Airbase.
3. After lesson, participants will be asked post assessment questions to ensure lesson objectives were met.
4. Time is allowed for question and answer segment after post assessment.
The participants will:
1. Learn why the Casper Army Air Base was placed near Casper, WY.
2. Understand how the Army Air Base was used during it operations and what the servicemen did while at the base.
3. List at least two functions of how the airbase is used today.
SS5.2.3: Identify and describe characteristics and contributions of local and state cultural
groups, including Indigenous Tribes of Wyoming, in Wyoming and the region.