Program is presented on Zoom by professional museum educators. Through inquiry-based questions and discussion, presenters engage with participants as they explore and discuss one work of art together. After exploring the work of art, students will be guided through playful movement and breathing exercises based on the artwork. Programs are highly interactive and participants are expected to be on camera and interact with the presenter.
• Develop critical thinking skills using thinking routines to explore works of art.
• Make connections to Asian Art and culture.
• Experience yoga poses that improve posture, body tone, strength and emotional regulation.
• Create positive affirmations to build confidence and self-compassion.
• Cultivate a classroom community through shared experience of looking at art and exploring
yoga, movement and meditation together.
All programs are aligned with Common Core Standards, DC Public School Standards, Virginia Standards of Learning, and Maryland Common Core State Standards. Please contact us for more details.