Programs take place on Zoom in webinar format. Individual participants’ audio and video will be disabled, but students can actively participate using polls, Q&A and chat to hosts. Program includes live captioning, American sign language (ASL) interpretation, and will be recorded and posted on our website. ASL TIP: If you would like to see the ASL interpreter, we recommend joining on a computer instead of a phone or tablet so the interpreter will be visible the entire time.
- identify the layers of the rainforest
- identify at least one animal that lives in each rainforest layer
- connect with live animals
- use senses to explore the world around them
- use movement to learn more about animals
- learn one way they can help save rainforests
Supports NGSS K-LS1-1, K-ESS3-1, K-ESS3-3, 2-LS4-1