Cisco Connected Educator Collaboration Teacher Badge Application Example
Below is an example of the Cisco Connected Educator Collaboration Teacher Badge Application. You will receive an editable application for the badge upon CILC receiving your badge form of intent.
1. Please tell us your training experiences on Webex.
Please include VOD viewed/dates and Live Training Dates..
2. Give us the link to your video.
Guidelines for Video recording: Use your Cisco Webex client for the actual Collaboration event. Please record about 5 minutes to be submitted for this badge.
Here are some ideas for content for your video about your Collaboration. Please speak to one of the following 5 themes.
- All the tools, all the time, everywhere
- Start a meeting with a single tap
- Never miss a message
- Share files with anyone anytime
- Show. Don’t Tell
By uploading the video of learning for the badge, you, the applicant, agree to creative commons license with no derivative and attribution. If you have students in the video, you, the applicant, are responsible to make sure that this complies with the video release policy of your local organization/school. For any student in the video and for yourself, we will need a signed release form. You may use CILC's if you wish. CILC Photo and Video Release form.
3. Please upload your Photo and Video Release form.
4. Provide a link to your CILC posted Collaboration?