Cisco Connected Educator Virtual Field Trip Teacher Badge Application Example
Below is an example of the Cisco Connected Educator Virtual Field Trip Teacher Badge Application. You will receive an editable application for the badge upon CILC receiving your badge form of intent.
1. Please tell us your training experiences on Webex.
Please include VOD viewed/dates and Live Training Dates..
2. Give us the link to your video.
Here are some ideas for content for your video about your Virtual Field Trip. Please speak to one of the following 5 themes.
By uploading the video of learning for the badge, you, the applicant, agree to creative commons license with no derivative and attribution. If you have students in the video, you, the applicant, are responsible to make sure that this complies with the video release policy of your local organization/school. For any student in the video and for yourself, we will need a signed release form. You may use CILC's if you wish. CILC Photo and Video Release form.
- All the tools, all the time, everywhere
- Start a meeting with a single tap
- Never miss a message
- Share files with anyone anytime
- Show. Don’t Tell
3. Please upload your Photo and Video Release form.
4. What was the Request ID for your CILC Virtual Field trip?
The CILC Request can be found in 2 places. On your MY CILC Dashboard go to Program Requests and you will find it on the left hand side OR on the bottom of the CILC email of Program Date/Time of acceptance you will find it at the bottom.
5. I have completed the CILC Evaluation on the Virtual Field Trip.