CILC is committed to offering the highest quality professional development for a variety of professions.
We offer a rich inventory of programs for educational stakeholders, and we create customized programs for clients in other professions. Libraries, cultural organizations, and lifelong learning centers are among those tapping into CILC's professional development offerings.
Contact Tami Moehring to learn more.
Zoom for Districts
Are your educators overwhelmed with conducting remote learning? Have you got Zoom for everyone but don’t have the skills necessary to use it at it’s full potential? CILC can help. We have been Zoom users for 6 years and know all the ins and outs for proper and secure usage. Register your educators for this 2 hour workshop and they will learn:
- Zoom basics: Joining a meeting, scheduling a meeting, audio and video set up
- What is the difference? Zoom meetings, Zoom webinars, Cloud Room Connector
- How to record and where to put it
- Using the tools to engage learners: Virtual Backgrounds, screen share, break-out rooms, polling, Q/A vs. Chat
- Other cool features: Annotation, closed captioning
- Host management tools
- Security measures
- Resources: Tutorials and free CILC programs
Professional Development News & Events
Adapting Presentation for Videoconferencing
If you present over videoconferencing or are thinking about presenting over videoconferencing, this workshop is for you!
This interactive session uses activities based on adult learning theory to convey how easily face-to-face presentations can be adapted to videoconferencing. It offers practical tips on organization, camera appeal, interactivity, audiovisual materials, and teaching techniques, as well as hands-on experience with videoconferencing equipment.
CILC Customized Professional Development Series
Looking for that "just perfect" session for your staff? Can't find anything in the list of offerings? Contact a CILC Consultant to talk about your needs and set up a customized session that addresses your specific needs and resources.
CILC specializes in educational consulting, especially when it comes to integrating videoconferencing and collaborative tools in the classroom. Contact Tami Moehring today to explore your options.
Collaboration can make the difference between a school district where the status quo reigns supreme and one where enthusiasm abounds and continuous improvement can be expected. This interactive workshop focuses on videoconferencing strategies to develop a learning community where all models of collaboration are evident:
- Classroom to classroom for student collaboration.
- Classroom to the community for authentic student learning.
- Teacher to teacher for sharing instructional strategies, developing curriculum, lesson planning, and examining student work collaboratively.
- School to school for sharing ideas, professional development, and innovative projects.
- Administrators to other administrators and central office to develop consistent and highly effective policies and procedures.
Video Content: Programs for Learning and Collaboration
Do you need to get your staff on board with interactive videoconferencing (IVC)? This awareness session serves a dual purpose.
- First, for your staff, it creates interest in IVC and its resources.
- Second, it provides a model from which to plan and deliver ongoing awareness sessions about IVC resources.
Grow your career with CILC Professional Development!
Contact Tami Moehring to learn how