1. Students identify Rome on a world map and different geographical features.
2. Students learn about ancient Roman vessels.
3. Students are challenged to make their own Roman mosaic. The Museum educator will show students an example and give them directions on how to make their own at home or in the classroom.
1. Students will learn about the history and culture of ancient Rome.
2. Students will learn about ancient Roman sailing vessels.
3. Students will explore the importance of water to ancient civilizations.
Virginia History (2015):
3.3, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7