1. This program begins talking about hygiene and introduces the hygiene family.
2. We go through the hygiene family members.
3. As we go through the family members, we talk about ways to stay clean and tools we can use.
4. Participants will choose between options and decide if they are good habits or bad habits.
5. Lastly, we revisit all the key points from the program.
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Recognize proper everyday hygiene habits for body and hair.
2. Identify at least two items used in control of body odor.
3. List at least one way germs can be spread.
4. Demonstrate proper hand washing technique.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 5, 7.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.