1. Briefly discuss the significance of the Renaissance.
2. Compare earlier works with those of the Renaissance to highlight later innovations.
3. Introduce the Northern Renaissance and the appearance of portraiture.
4. Conduct perspective interactivity.
5. Introduce Michelangelo and Mannerism.
The student will understand how art changed along with the growth of the Renaissance period.
All programs are aligned with the National Education Standards, Ohio Department of Education Academic Standards, and New York State Learning Standards.