1. This program starts with discussing and showing birds from all over, close-up and in their habitats (1. - 4. is a PPT slide show), with a guessing game about eggs.
2. Then we go to bugs that build, and their curious structures.
3. Next, snakes in their habitats world-wide, emphasizing their skin patterns (a guessing game).
4. Lots of rodents, shown progressively by size, with fun facts about each.
5. Q and A
6. I send a free bookmark to each member of the class within a week of the program.
1. To teach children about birds, bugs, snakes, and rodents.
2. To teach children about animal habitats and biomes.
3. To teach children visual discernment and skills.
4. To teach children that when you understand or know about something, you do not fear it as much.
NS.K-4.3 Life Science
NSK-4 3 Life Science
K.4.2 Observe plants and animals, describing how they are alike and how they are different in the way they look and in the things they do.
2.4.1 Observe and identify different external features of plants and animals and describe how these features help them live in different environments.