2. Presentation (including PowerPoint)
3. Q&A session
The participant will
- gain knowledge of the state of Hungarian politics today
- learn the historical considerations necessary in discussing Hungarian politics
- engage in a discussion of nationalism
- gain background knowledge of Hungary as a modern country
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.11-12.RI.6 -- Determine an author’s point of view or purpose in a text in which the rhetoric is particularly effective, analyzing how style and content contribute to the power, persuasiveness, or beauty of the text.
CCSS.ELA-LITERACY.8.SL.2 -- Analyze the purpose of information presented in diverse media and formats (e.g., visually, quantitatively, orally) and evaluate the motives (e.g., social, commercial, political) behind its presentation.