1. This program begins with a video and discussing about
why keeping clean matters
2. Then participants learn about the health and social
reasons for being clean
3. We discuss using soap, shaving, and hair care
4. Then participants participate in an exercise to determine
situations when handwashing is necessary and when it is
5. Participants will learn handwashing guidelines
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
1. Recognize proper everyday hygiene habits for body and
2. List at least two times when it is necessary to wash
3. Demonstrate proper hand washing techniques.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.