Please visit our website at http://mcmillenhealth.org/program-guide/ to link to cross curricular activities related to the program you attended.
1. We begin by learning what an e-cigarette is.
2. We learn about the chemicals in vaping products and how they affect the body.
3. We introduce pressure tactics peers use and how to resist them.
4. Students practice self-regulation techniques as a positive means for handling stress.
5, We define addiction and the symptoms of addiction.
6. Students role play refusal skills.
National Health Education Standards 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.