Please visit our website at http://mcmillenhealth.org/program-guide/ to link to cross curricular activities related to the program you attended
1. We begin by learning about the parts of a vape.
2. We demonstrate the difference between an aerosol and water vapor.
3. We learn about the chemicals which have been identified in vaping products.
4. We learn how nicotine affects the body.
5. Finally we practice using refusal skills.
National Health Education Standards 2, 4, 5, 7, 8.
Visit www.mcmillenhealth.org for more information or call (888) 240-7268.
Please see our website at www.mcmillenhealth.org for the alignment to the Indiana Health and Wellness Standards as well as the US National Health Education Standards.